Sunday, January 22, 2012

Guest Bloggers

Ingredients for My Time: girlfriends.

This blog has invited girlfriends, some divorced, some married with children, some married on the beach of a small Caribbean island by a Rasti and unclear if the marriage is at all legal, some alone, some with rooms dedicated to unicorns, some without any problems, and all with bottles of vodka in their past or future. Look forward to the loving advice of women who elegantly wear shoulder pads as they pass out in bed--something a model aspires to be able to make look as elegant as some of the women I know--who will share with you new ways to experience your own time as My Time. Signed your ever faithful adviser in a Gucci hat, Dagmar, from a cruise boat with a swarthy captain who I will save for another post about the importance of swarthy men in My Time.

1 comment:

  1. Vodka was the obvious next step (it goes with anything and is concealed much easier than whiskey!) Besides, if I mix it with pure cranberry juice then it's actually good for me- My Time can last all damn day long if I wish.

    ReplyDelete